£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Global Real Estate client are looking for a polished and personable Receptionist to join their City based front of house team.
As the front of house Receptionist, it is hugely important to have warm, friendly and approachable aura, welcoming visitors.
The Reception role will constantly pull you in different directions, whether it be greeting guests, screening phone calls, helping with enquiries, or managing meeting rooms.
You'll need to have the ability to think on your feet, be great at juggling multiple priorities, and use your communication skills to handle difficult situations with ease
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a warm, professional manner
- Managing multiple calendars and juggling meeting rooms (9)
- Preparing meeting rooms for lunches, breakfasts & meetings with catering / AV / etc and clearing
- Liaison with building security
- Acting as gatekeeper for incoming calls and re-directing as necessary or taking detailed messages
- Start of day set up (supplies, coffee machines, meeting rooms, etc)
- Maintaining stationery, kitchen and post supplies
- Coordinating incoming mail & distributing to various departments. Preparing and sending outgoing post
- Coordinating couriers and taxis
- Act as a First Aider and Fire Marshall
- Work alongside Reception Manager ensuring Reception cover between 8am and 6.30pm
- Keeping Reception area and meeting rooms in an immaculate condition