City of London, London
£24000 - £27000 per annum + Great Benefits!
7 months ago
£24,000 to £27,000
City of London
My client - a highly prestigious Financial Services firm based in the heart of the City are looking for a polished and professional Receptionist to provide a first-class service to all visiting clients, guests and staff.
You will have previous Receptionist experience gained ideally from a Financial Services or Professional Services environment.
The successful Receptionist can expect to perform duties such as:
- Managing day to day running of the London Reception
- Managing multiple meeting rooms, including the diary and refreshments
- Being the main point of contact for all visitors, suppliers, contractors and building management
- To conduct site safety inductions for all new starters
- Set up security passes
- Facilities & maintenance administration
- Organising refreshments/lunches for client meetings
The successful Receptionist will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Receptionist experience
- Experienced gained ideally from either Professional Services or Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise the most important and urgent tasks
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!