City of London, London
£11 - £12 per hour
15 days ago
Our client a Software Consultancy company are looking for a Receptionist to join them Immediately in their London offices for 1 week holiday cover. If you are a bright and engaging Receptionist used to a fast-paced environment and able to provide an excellent front of house service then please get in touch!
- Meet & greet visitors in a friendly and polite manner, providing refreshments.
- Responsibility for the management of meeting rooms, assist with conference call set up, catering set up ahead of each meeting and ensuring they are clean and tidy afterwards ready for the next meeting.
- Answering and receiving phone calls and dealing efficiently with external and internal enquiries and escalating messages effectively.
- Assisting staff with catering requests and event planning for hosted meetings, conferences, and staff parties, which may be require working outside of normal hours.
- Mail management: Managing outgoing mail and distribution of incoming mail to the respective staff; organizing domestic and global courier shipments
- Checking inventory on regular basis and ordering office supplies (stationary, refreshments etc.).
- Working closely with the building reception in relation to access control management by checking new starters and leavers.
- Previous front of house receptionist experience;
- High standard of written and spoken English and a good telephone manner;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Switchboard Experience