City of London, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Recruitment Coordinator working at a high calibre investment company. The Recruitment coordinator will be supporting the small and dynamic HR team and liaising with stakeholders from their beautiful offices based in the City of London.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be assisting the HR Director and Senior HRBP coordinating all hires across all levels of business. This includes multiple graduate hires to commence in August this year.
- Managing recruitment administration and tracking all hires
- Liaise with stakeholders and the HR team to advise on any changes.
- Liaise with candidates/Stakeholders to arrange interviews and meetings.
- Ensure the onboarding process is carried out and highlighting any irregularities.
- To pick up and ensure all documentation, references and Right to Work.
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Update and maintain personal details.
- To send out invites for SHL testing.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholder
- Previous Recruitment Administration experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong administration skills and used to working in a busy and deadline driven environment
- Previous experience of working in a financial services or blue chip company
- Good Excel Skills
Location: City of London