City of London, London
£22500 - £27500 per annum
5 months ago
KennedyPearce is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on Accounting & Finance, HR, Operations and Change Management. As a former Virgin Fasttrack 100 company, we are now a well established award-winning agency and one of the leading Recruitment consultancies in our areas of speciality.
Our aim is to make your career as rewarding, fun and easy as possible so we have created a culture and environment to help our people thrive to do just that. We operate a flexible hybrid work model with flexitime and reduced Friday hours, a dress-down policy, in-office Sonos music system, free breakfast, drinks fridge in our "pub" area, coffee machine along with loads of other benefits including free Netflix or Spotify for example. We have the latest recruitment tech available to us including LinkedIn Recruiter and we top all that off with one of the best reward schemes in the industry: up to 40% commission on all billings above your threshold.
We are going through a period of exciting growth and are looking to hire motivated and ambitious Consultants to join our well-established, highly experienced teams and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
The job itself is ultimately a 360 recruitment sales role but will start off with an extensive and comprehensive training programme lead by our Managing Director himself.
Job Duties will include
* Candidate Generation and subsequent relationship management.
* Developing new clients - phone-based sales as well as online
* Arranging and attending client meetings
* Sourcing and managing the recruitment processes on behalf of clients
* Negotiating and selling on multiple levels to both clients and candidates
* Offer management and post-placement follow up
* Fee negotiation and PSL agreements
If you are interested in a career in recruitment then please apply for further details.