City of London, London
£20 - £21 per hour
3 months ago
Global Asset Management Firm
ST Pauls - Location
Paying £18 - £20 per hour plus holiday pay
Duration: 12 month temp
I am on the hunt for a diligent recruitment Coordinator who can hit the ground running & has previous experience doing a similar role.
Recruiting coordination so interview scheduling (EMEA APAC and US timezones), contract generation and contingent work administration.
I am looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal, customer service and communications skills; and the confidence to liaise with senior members of staff. You will be able to work using your own initiative to manage your workload, prioritise, and meet deadlines. You will be professional and organised and have strong attention to detail.
Reporting to the Director, International Recruitment, the Recruitment co-ordinator is integral to providing administrative and process support to the international recruiting team in delivering exceptional talent for hiring needs across the business within Europe, India and Asia. Working closely with Hiring Managers, candidates and recruiters, the co-ordinator will ensure they are providing an exceptional level of support and service. The individual will work alongside the existing coordination team and primarily be responsible for:
- The coordination of complex interview scheduling across multiple locations and time zones, including telephone and video conferencing.
- Database management to ensure all candidate information is entered correctly and that all data is kept current
- Ensure all details related to the hiring process are correct, consistent and compliant. This includes candidate administration and management utilizing our Applicant Tracking System (Workday).
- Assist with managing the administrative aspects of the recruitment process including requests for job applications, responding to applicants, pre-screening applicants, arranging interview schedules, preparing and sending applicants invitations for interviews appointments and regret letters
- Provide additional administration support, such as filing and scanning of documentation
Flexibility to work on a rotating shift to support our Asia/India hiring/interview scheduling - 8- 5pm, 8.30-5.30 or 9-6pm
- Experience within a recruitment function either in-house or agency
- Experience in using MS Outlook for scheduling interviews/meetings across multiple timezones
- Demonstrable admin experience including onboarding paperwork, contracts of employment and reporting
· Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
· Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail
· Process orientated with a strong appreciation data protection and accuracy
· Focused on the delivery of excellent client service
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
· Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team and build/maintain strong relationships
· Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks under short timeframeS
· Experience with Workday an added advantage