City of London, London
£120.00 - £200 per day
3 months ago
3 months approx
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Co-Ordinator to support this small and dynamic HR team of this investment company
Supporting the HR Director and Senior HRBP you will coordinate all hires across all levels of business, including 2-3 graduate hires to commence in August this year
- You will be comfortable with managing the recruitment administration and tracking all hires
- Liaise with Stake Holders and the HR team to keep updating on progress and advise on any changes
- Liaise with Candidates / Stakeholders to arrange interviews / meetings
- Ensure the onboarding process is carried out and highlighting any irregularities.
- To pick up and ensure all documentation, references and Right to Work e.g. passports / visas are correct and save correctly
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Update and maintain personal details
- To send out invites for SHL testing
- To advertise jobs and assist with sourcing CV's
- Previous Graduate recruitment would be beneficial.
- Previously have worked within the financial services/ asset management / private equity would definitely be desirable
Duration: approximately 3 months
To commence: ASAP
Day Rate £150 - £200