City of London, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to support a small but dynamic HR team of an Investment company.
As Recruitment Coordinator you will be Supporting the HR Director and Senior HRBP you will coordinate all hires across all levels of business, including 2-3 graduate hires to commence in August this year.
- Be comfortable with managing the recruitment administration and tracking of all hires
- Liaise with Stake Holders and the HR team to update on progress and advise on changes
- Liaise with Candidates / Stakeholders to arrange interviews / meetings
- Ensure the onboarding process is carried out and highlighting any irregularities.
- To pick up and ensure all documentation, references and Right to Work e.g. passports / visas are correct and saved correctly
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Update and maintain personal details
- To send out invites for SHL testing
- To advertise jobs and assist with sourcing CV's
- Previous Graduate recruitment would be beneficial.
- Previously have worked within the financial services/ asset management / private equity would definitely be desirable
This role is to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months.