City of London, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to work within this dynamic HR team of this high net worth Investment Company.
Supporting the HR Director and Senior HRBP you will coordinate all hires across all levels of business, including 2-3 graduate hires to commence in August this year.
- Managing the Recruitment administration and tracking all hires.
- Liaise with Stake Holders and the HR Team to advise any changes.
- Liaise with Candidates and Stakeholders to arrange Interviews and Meetings.
- Ensure the onboarding process is carried out and highlighting any irregularities.
- To pick up and ensure all documentation, references and Right to Work are accurate and saved correctly.
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Update and Maintain personal details.
- Update and maintain personal details.
- Send out invites for SHL testing.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Previous Recruitment Administration experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong administration skills and used to working in a busy and fast paced driven environment
- Previous experience of working in a financial services or blue chip company
- Good Excel Skills
Duration: Approximately 3 Months
To commence: ASAP
Day rate: £150 - £200