Our client, a Fortune 500 company, are looking for a driven Recruitment Executive to join their London based team.
Reporting to the UK Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the inhouse recruitment function.
Please note, this role is for a 3-month Fixed term contract, there could be a possibility to go permanent.
- Advertising jobs
- Ensuring the ATS is kept up to date
- Scheduling interviews
- Screening CV's
- Shortlisting candidates
- Liaising with line managers to keep them up to date on the status of their vacancies
- Managing candidate queries in a timely manner in line with agreed SLA's
- Interviewing candidates when required onsite
- Ensuring GDPR compliance
- Ad hoc administration
- Supporting with offers
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a recruitment environment, either inhouse or agency
- Working knowledge of GDPR
- Experience of screening, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Organised and driven