Up to £30000.00 per annum
23 days ago
My client is a reputable hospitality firm based in the heart of Central London are looking to expand their HR function and are hiring a Recruitment Officer to assist with attracting the best staff available, and that the service they provide to their clients is of the highest standard. You will recruit and train staff as well as maintaining relationships with external staffing agencies.
Recruitment Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintain a list of casual staff through ongoing recruitment, including advertising and interviewing and ensuring all right to work documents are complete.
- Day to day management of the casual workforce including bookings, amendments, issuing of event instructions and uniform requirements.
- To develop the existing University relationship to provide employment opportunities to students.
- Performance management of the casual workforce and providing training when required.
- Processing of hours to ensure casual workers are paid correctly.
- Produce staffing lists to be sent to venues/security to strict time constraints.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with staffing agencies to ensure we are supplied with the best quality staff and rates offered are competitive.
- To be on site to check staff in at venues and, on occasion, out at the end of the event.
- Attending weekly meetings to discuss forthcoming events.
- Assisting event managers to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Supporting the business with human resource administration.
- Will have recruitment experience
- Good interviewing skills
- On-boarding experience
- Strong attention to detail