£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Our client is a leading international Bank based in the City of London who is in need of a specialist Regulatory accountant. The role will be quite hands-on in a small finance team where you will be directly responsible for regulatory reporting and will require a specific knowledge of ALMM and LCR. The role is a contract initially for 3-6 months to help out over a busy period.
- Preparation of FCSA Regulatory returns
- Process improvement and subsequent documentation
- Monitor Regulatory updates
- Liaising with external auditors where necessary
- Ideally an accountancy Qualification
- Around 3 years' experience of regulatory reporting/accounting including
- General FCSA returns for TB/Financial Statement and Management Accounts
This is a great opportunity to gain some autonomous experience in a position of key responsibility at a leading international business. If you meet the above requirements and are available immediately or at short notice, please apply now.