City of London, London
£47000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 month ago
Leading banking establishment are recruiting for a Regulatory Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance director.
As a Regulatory Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and support for the generation of all UK Regulatory returns and templates including COREP / FINREP in accordance with the regulatory rules and instructions.
- Preparation of variance analysis of the recent templates against previous return
- Preparing and documenting validation of the regulatory returns against the Banks' Financial statements as well as Management Accounts and any other supporting documents
- Generating, populating, inputting, checking and submitting the regulatory returns using the Banks regulatory software solution via Gabriel and BEEDS
- Problem solving e.g. validation issues within templates through Help desk
- Active participation in the assessment and development of changes to regulatory reporting requirements and the change process including UAT.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA and CIMA.
- Regulatory experience in financial services
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a generous pension, healthcare plus 10-20% bonus.