City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, helathcare, pension
27 days ago
The market leader in asset management, specializing in real estate, is recruiting for a Regulatory Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Regulatory Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Produce and manage the submissions monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory returns for all jurisdictions (FCA, CSSF, MAS, SFC, JFSA, ASIC);
- Monitor the regulated entities monthly ensuring no regulatory thresholds or capital requirement thresholds are breached;
- Calculation of risks the group is exposed to;
- Annual production of the ICAAP / ICARA;
- Monitor regulatory changes and implement them for the Group;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Regulatory experience (FCA)
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £80,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.