Back to jobs
- Posted 08 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Hybrid, Bonus, Private Healthcare
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTIerny Lacey
Our client, a leading banking cooperation is looking to hire a Reward Analyst to join their Reward team in London. This role offers hybrid working and more fantastic benefits.
As the Reward analyst, you will support the delivery of the annual pay and bonus reviews and benchmarking.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong Excel and analytical skills who has previously worked with compensation activities and is keen to gain EMEA experience.
Responsibilities as the Reward Analyst:
- Help support the delivery of annual bonus and pay reviews.
- Work closely with HR stakeholders to carry out market research.
- Responsible for the benchmarking and job evaluation.
- Working closely with HR Data to create necessary reports using Excel.
Skills required as the Reward Analyst
- Previous experience working with processes such as benchmarking and job evaluation.
- Ideally has played a key role in the delivery of annual bonus and pay reviews.
- Strong analytical skills using Excel (VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables etc).
- Good numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.