Our client, a leading financial services company, are looking to hire a Reward Analyst to join their growing HR team on a permanent basis. This role is based in Greater London and offering a hybrid working policy (3 days in the office).
It is important that this Reward Analyst has come from a background in Financial Services and has strong analytical skills.
Responsbilities as the Reward Analyst:
- Work closely with Reward Manager and HR stakeholders to carry out market research
- Help support the delivery of annual bonus and pay reviews
- Stay updated with HR initiatives that impact reward and HR strategy
- Provide an accurate analysis on the market using strong benchmarking materials
- Working closely with the Reward manager you will provide support on pay reviews, creating reports and managing data
- Working closely with HR Data to create necessary reports using Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables etc)
Skills required as the Reward Analyst:
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience using Excel
- Proven experience working with Reward policies and processes across Compensation
- Background within the Financial Services industry
- Skills across the MS Office Suite, primarily Excel (VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables etc)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)