Up to £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Safety and Compliance Manager for an Advertising company based in the heart of London.
My client provides a classified platform that allows for user generated content for several categories including, Buying and Selling and Adult Entertainment across the globe. Due to the type of content involved the company has fundamentally reshaped the business, investing in safeguarding technology and personnel as part of there mission to be the safest and most trusted operator in the space.
They are looking for an open-minded, highly organised individual to ensure compliance with legal guidance and rules of the website. This will be fully autonomous with a need to keep up to date with current legislation specific to adult online services.
- Analyse data to identify, understand, investigate, and resolve potential risk issues.
- Assess the website routinely, identify potential concerns and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Conduct regular user behaviour health checks to ensure compliance.
- Lead internal creation of processes and procedures to ensure they are robust and compliant.
- Be an escalation point for law enforcement requests and data queries.
- Ensure customer experience is dealing with accounts in the most efficient manner.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate across disciplines at all levels and with the Senior Management Team.
- Contribute to wider data collection and analysis exercises across the department.
- Work alongside various teams to ensure all reports are accurate and are in line with business process.
- Continuous review of B2B reporting to ensure the process evolves to fulfil business needs and meet legal requirements.
- Lead on Horizon Scanning activities to ensure stakeholders are kept abreast of the latest industry news and updates.
- Working with the tech and product team on new solutions to ensure the business maintains a gold standard.
- Ensuring compliance across business/departments ad ensure accuracy and currency of records held.
Skills and experiences
- Experience and knowledge of Data protection practice and GDPR requirements
- Engaging and building relationships with third parties such as Home Office and law enforcement.
- Data analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Risk analysis experience.
- Attention to detail
- Desirable: Digital/Adult industry-based experience.
This is a permanent position paying around £50,000 with good company benefits