City of London, London
£25000.00 - £27500.00 per annum
7 months ago
Sales Executive | City of London
Up to £27,500 plus commission.
My Client are a leading provider of office space solutions based in the heart of the City, with a range of other office locations around London and South England.
They are on the hunt for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis; You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, but more than that you're a crucial part of the Sales team.
Responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
- Pro-actively sell serviced office space.
- To have an articulate, polite and professional telephone manner at all times
- Meeting or exceeding Sales targets (Team Based)
- Attend viewings of the office space, with potential clients and conducting these in a professional manner
- Provide reporting to agreed format and timescales, when and as required
- You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements.
- Ability to work within a structured and successful sales environment.
The successful Sales Executive will have:
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Face-to face customer services skills
- Knowledge of the commercial property market
- Experience in a similar sales role
Benefits of working at the firm:
- Healthcare (plus partners/dependants), dental care, eye care
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work and Season ticket loan