£45000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
My Client, a rapidly growing FinTech startup, are looking for an energetic self-starting Salesforce Product Manager/Administrator who excels in an unstructured environment, who is a problem solver and who will continue to develop the Salesforce platform.
As the Salesforce Product Manager/Administrator, you will work alongside the Head of Operations and Head of Financial Planning and Product teams to define requirements and manage the evolution of the Salesforce platform. The team are heavy users of Salesforce both as a CRM and as an operational workflow platform so this role is a really key hire for them as a business.
Your primary function will be to manage all development of the Client's Salesforce platform.
This will involve:
- Stakeholder management
- Interpreting problems and defining requirements
- Exploring how new Salesforce features can help solve problems
- Manage Salesforce product roadmap
- Implement an agile development process/cycle
- Oversee all Salesforce declarative development
- Working closely with our team of software engineers
Skills and experience:
- You must be Qualified with the Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- 2+ years of experience in a Salesforce Admin or Consultant role
- Friendly and up for a challenge.
- Resilient when managing stakeholders.
- Fast learner. You will quickly need to understand how financial advice works, the flows within operations and the existing salesforce architecture that supports it.
Nice to have experience:
- ● Omni-channel communication
- ● Advanced Visual Flow
- ● Apex (Intermediate)
- ● App Builder
- ● Visual Force Pages