City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client, a City based Specialist Finance company are looking to recruit Savings Product Manager to join their expanding Savings Department. In this position, you'll be supporting the savings strategy to match the liquidity needs of the business, reviewing and evaluating the existing savings portfolio and recommend appropriate changes and lead Product and proposition in the Savings area
Key responsibilities of the Savings Product Manager will include;
- To lead the design, development and performance of the area at both a strategic and operational level
- Develop a product roadmap for future savings products and propositions, including channel strategy and engagement with savings marketplaces and platforms
- Owning the deposit pricing strategy and lead proposals of pricing changes to the Liquidity and Pricing Committee
- Keeping up to date with the deposit market, including growth opportunities, innovations, regulatory changes and risks
- To develop the Savings business plan to meet current and anticipated regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and own all competitor insight and market trends. Ensure developments are incorporated into the acquisition, retention, and product strategy. Customer and relationship management
- Review and improve processes to enhance, improve costs while keeping a customer centric view of everything we do
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience to customer
- Provide practical input into all aspects of the business. This included feedback on products, services and customer reviews
- Deliver a high quality, efficient and "can do" service to the business.
- Liaise with both internal and external service providers to ensure attainment of the company's objectives. Team management and culture
- Appropriately and effectively handle and employee relations issues, raising these to HR/Head of Dept for guidance and support in a timely manner in mitigating any risk
- Responsibility to lead by example in how we conduct ourselves in our management roles, as a department and as a business
- Bring to life and embed our company values of Integrity, Communication, Togetherness, Forward Thinking and Innovation, Fair Outcomes and Success, through best management practice and actions.
- Comply with TCF and Conduct Risk Obligations attached to this Job Specification Stake holder relationships
- Ensure effective relationships with all colleagues, Investors, Regulators including (but not limited to) the Financial Conduct Authority, PRA, Information Commissioner's Office and the National Crime Agency
- Manage the performance of third-party suppliers in the collections and recoveries supply chain Special requirements attached to this role
- London based with the requirement to operate across our other offices/and any such reasonable location as and when required.
Person specification Skills and Experience Essential:
- At least 5 years relevant experience as a Product Manager gained in the financial services sector.
- Someone who is passionate about savings and wants to design and create savings products and propositions for savers
- Proven ability to manage/influence key influencers and decision makers both internally and externally.
- Sound knowledge of BCOBS, FCA and PRA regulatory frameworks
- Strong communication and undoubted leadership skills.
- Proven ability to manage others using a range of managerial styles.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Self -starter with a hands-on approach.
- Used to balancing commercial considerations with Regulatory obligations.
- Ability to prioritise especially when under pressure.