£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior C# Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a well-established financial services client who is currently actively looking to recruit for a senior C# developer to join the company. This role will be based in London and work closely with the team leader and key business stake holders in the company development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background, but this is not essential.
Core Responsibilities & Skills Required as a senior C# developer:
- Work closely with the business, product owners, and colleagues, building strong working relationships with key business users.
- Be an evangelist of new technology and its adoption within the company and the company's existing products and procedures.
- Work with product owners and the team to ensure requirements for stories are well-understood and feasible
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies and all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit/integration testing)
- Perform analysis and resolution of production application/system issues
- Clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Assume a high level of ownership to progress projects from conception through to the production within agreed project deadlines.
Key Skill Set Required for the Senior C# developer
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#/.NET Core
- Experience of SQL Server including stored procedures
- Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- A proven track record of developing high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes, requirements and the delivery pipeline.
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately