City of London, London
8 months ago
Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
City of London
Our client - a prestigious and renowned fund manager based in the heart of the City are looking to bring in a Senior Company Secretarial Assistant to join their busy and expanding Corporate Services department.
You must have board level experience to be considered for this role.
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. You will be provided with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development!
Responsibilities as the Senior Company Secretarial Assistant will include:
- Management of own portfolio of clients from inception to dissolution
- Providing full company secretarial services to the clients including ensuring all statutory filings
- Attending and minuting of board meetings
- Ensuring the companies registers are kept up to date
- Completion of internal compliance files for new clients
- Liaising with clients, both local and international, and responding to queries and requests in a timely manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Assisting business development manager with proposals
- Working closely with HR, internal finance and other departments as required
As the Senior Company Secretarial Assistant will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous board level support experience
- ICSA qualified Chartered Company Secretary
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience working in a professional services company secretarial industry
- Ability to work consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to overview junior members of the team