West London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
AF - SFA - 38387_1597307829
3 months ago
My client, a leader in their field are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
You will be a pivotal member of the team working closley with Finance heads ensuring the smooth running of the Finance Function.
What you will be doing?
* Reconciling multicurrency bank accounts and credit/debit cards
* Managing multicurrency petty cash accounts
* Matching and coding invoices
* Producing invoices and detailed cost breakdown
* Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner
* Reviewing job costs, ensuring budgets are adhered to and any potential overspends are flagged and dealt with as soon as noticed
* Issuing statements
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing details
What we need from you?
* Excellent numerate skills and a good understanding of the accounting principles
* Minimum 2 years experience in the finance department
* Excellent data entry skills - fast and accurate
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages Excel and Xero accounting software
* Contracts awareness
* Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal (Italian would be a plus)
* Very good understanding of book keeping
* Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines
* Highly organised
* Meticulous attention to detail
* A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic 'can do' attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
* Ability to work in a structured, repetitive role requiring high levels of concentration and stamina
* Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
* Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.