Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst
- Fast-paced Media Group
- Open culture and career progression
- Central Location,close to transport with parking available
This business has grown rapidly and consistently through providing customers with innovative solutions and a broad range of services to allow them to operate at their maximum capacity. They have fostered a high performance culture with a motivated finance team in place who operate closely with the business.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will partner with key stakeholders across the Group to provide commercial insights in managing the daily, weekly and monthly management reporting. Your reporting will be the key in identifying cost savings and help stakeholders make informed decisions on a range of growth related initiatives.
- Sales reporting with the ability in providing analytics & commentary
- Financial modelling with in-depth variance/scenario analysis
- Product & Customer profitability analysis
- Preparation of business cases and process improvement initiatives
- Preparation and management of budgets, forecasts and monthly management reports
- Assist with monthly P+L analysis, Board Pack and Statutory reports
- Assist with Half-Year and Year-End Audit requests
- Assist with growth projects and additional ad hoc analysis as required e.g. trading statistics.
- Completed ACA/ ACCA/ CA / CPA qualification
- 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong data analysis with the ability to work across complex and various data warehouses
- Advanced excel skills (data modelling, cubes, power pivots etc.) and other analytical tools such as BI (Power BI is highly required), to present results and analysis in tailored reports.
- DBA structure creation and SQL coding experience
- Ability to communicate with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Can-do attitude, and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Past experience with an listed company and/or work in the Media sector is favourable
The successful applicant will join this group family. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and generous staff discounts across all brands.