City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
8 days ago
Senior Financial Analyst
Our Clients finance team is looking for a our new financial analyst; Reporting to the Group Financial Controller- the successful candidate will play a key role within the EMEA market FP&A function and will help to drive the Company's financial quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting process, monthly results presentation and analysis.
- Support Group Financial Controller - FP&A as required in delivery of consolidated group reporting as part of month end close, annual budget and quarterly re-forecast activities.
- Support the business in the use of the system through developing relevant, system driven dashboard and management accounting reports
- Prepare presentations for the executive leadership team and regional heads.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure timely delivery of financial information.
- Identification/communication of risks and opportunities to performance
- Challenge and advise on Budget and Forecast submissions through interrogation of base level assumptions and drivers
- Development of financial models to conduct analysis on different areas of the business.
- Identification of areas for improvement to reporting processes for the group.
- Support the wider Finance team as required
- Working on strategist projects as directed by Group CFO
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance
- Fully Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CA ANZ
- 5+ years of career experience in Finance
- Strong financial analysis skills, with an aptitude for financial modelling and analysis
- Experience in a complex operating environment and managing competing deadlines for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to extract data out of financial systems and analyse to provide solutions
- Development of relationships with key stakeholders
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Ability to analyse large data sets and translate the data into meaningful messages, action items and communications (verbal, written and numerical)
- Effective and clear communication skills (verbal and written) to all levels of stakeholder