£385 - £485 per day
23 days ago
Senior FP&A Analyst opportunity on a contracting basis until December (potentially longer). You will have 3 years + experience in an FP&A role with strong modelling skills.
As Senior FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Lead the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward.
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Actively enforce integrity of trading P&L and ensure board reporting is kept in line with the latest corporate structure and facilitating updates as necessary
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Provide senior level support across the business.
- Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE
- Experience in process improvement desirable
- Track record of successful business partnering with senior management
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong Modelling and Excel