City of London, London
Up to £58000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior HR Executive. My client is a leading International Commodities Trader, who is looking for a warm, energetic, and approachable Senior HR Executive to join their growing and friendly HR team based in London.
This role will be a pivotal role to the HR function therefore this is a true generalist role, with emphasis on running ER cases.
- Provide a full generalist HR service, including but not limited to the induction process, probation process, recruitment, learning and development, performance, international assignments, projects, HRIS and associated administration.
- End-to-end ER case management.
- Providing advice and guidance on Employees Relations related issue
- Provide employee relations/employment law advice as and when required.
- Provide guidance and advice on employee relation issues including leading and assisting in grievances, disciplinaries, capability processes, PIPs and exit interviews. Preparing agendas, letters, minutes, meeting notes
- Assist with ensuring that employee manuals are up to date to reflect relevant legislation.
- Assist with ensuring contracts of employment templates are up-to-date and reflect any relevant legislation changes.
- Provide support and advice to employees across the network on human resources policies and procedures.
- Administer various HR Rule processes from start to finish to ensure compliance, including the Consultant Appointment approval process.
Skills and competencies:
- Advantageous to hold full CIPD qualification or willing to work towards to support development.
- Proven track record working with ER case management.
- Have confidence and strength to influence others to achieve a desired outcome.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Confidence to present /speak in front of others and be able to challenge and put forward ideas.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience in using SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System preferred