City of London
Up to £50000.00 per annum
22 days ago
My client are a global financial services business, based in the City of London, who are looking for a Senior HR Systems Analyst, with specific hands on experience working with SAP SuccessFactors, to join their HR team.
The successful Senior HR Systems Analyst will be a confident and enthusiastic self starter, with strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests and projects to specific timeframes, train users and administrators to use the system operatively, problem solve, and deal with confidential data and information.
This role will provide Human Resources System development and support to Employee Central, Compensation, LMS, Succession Planning, Time Management, Platform, Performance Management, Objective Setting, Reporting and Career Development.
As the Senior HR Systems Analyst you will serve as the technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and will ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, and report writing within the HR system-of-record, SuccessFactors.
Key duties as HR Systems Analyst:
- Support of all the SuccessFactors current modules.
- Support and maintain the SuccessFactors employee data and reporting for all employees.
- Review, enable new functionality and test quarterly system updates.
- Develop and support SuccessFactors related activities to optimise all of the cyclical Talent Management processes, including introducing new modules.
- Assist as an SME in the implementation and launch of all the SuccessFactors modules.
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance to key HR stakeholders during workshops and throughout the project. Challenge implementation partners and decisions in order to align the system build with HR strategy.
- Research and enable new functionality in order to effectively utilise the SuccessFactors system.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Certification in any relevant modules through SAP SuccessFactors
- Hands on experience working on SuccessFactors - maintenance/support/development
- SAP SuccessFactors system administration and implementation experience in related modules
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests and respond within appropriate timeframe
- Experience of training users and administrators to use system optimally