City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
The ICE Internal Audit Group consists of 30+ staff spread across 4 locations (Atlanta, New York, Chicago and London), with 8 staff based in London. The London team are responsible for providing independent, reliable and timely assurance over the effectiveness of the control environment across 9 entities based in London, Amsterdam, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. These entities are made up of exchanges, clearing houses, a trade repository and a benchmark administrator.
- Lead the development and execution of audit programs in accordance with Internal Audit methodologies and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA).
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company's exchange, clearing and data operations.
- Complete audit assignments within established time frames and budgets.
- Communicate identified control deficiencies to management effectively.
- Maintain effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Draft audit reports and lead closing meetings with management to discuss findings and management's response.
- Travel to other locations as required for internal audit and training purposes.
Knowledge and experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Internal Audit within a financial services environment (e.g. banks, clearing houses, consultancy)
- Experience in Risk Management, e.g. Counterparty Credit Risk, Stress/Back Testing, Default Management, Liquidity Management, Initial Margining etc.
- Professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA) is desirable.
- Must demonstrate quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt in a high growth, rapidly evolving industry.
- Knowledge of exchange services, clearing organizations and benchmarks is desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of Model Risk or Financial Risk Management is desirable.
- Knowledge of audit management software is desirable.