€300 - €500 per day
about 1 month ago
A commercial real estate business is currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to lead the monthly financial reporting of multiple SPV companies and consolidated accounts, This role will be based in Luxembourg on a 6 month contracting basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing transactions from Lux holding companies
- Leading monthly, quarterly and year end reporting for SPV companies
- Providing financial accounting expertise to the finance team
- Reviewing month end accounting adjustments (provisioning, accruals, FX etc) and ensuring that all reconciliations are completed properly
- Ensuring Control Sheet and Balance Sheet Reconciliations are maintained and reconciled monthly
- Facilitating the statutory audit by overseeing preparation of the schedules and liaising with auditors
- Liaising with the SPV trustees to ensure they concur with policies used in the accounts and that they review the accounts prior to signing
- Leading process improvements to streamline monthly close and reporting process
We are seeking qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with an excellent knowledge of UK GAAP and strong experience in SPV accounting. This candidate will be based in Luxembourg and will ideally have expereince managing intergroup loans.