A leading investment business is recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of Tax.
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver the client service strategy to existing client and into the wider marketplace
- Maximise Tax Service revenues
- Ensure consistent and high-quality service delivery to Tax Services clients
- Manage and maximise client satisfaction of Tax Services clients
- Effective line management, engagement and development of the Tax Client Services team
Experience necessary for a Senior Tax Manager:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA
- Tax experience ideally within financial services
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £120,000 as well as a 20-50% bonus plus generous benefits including pension & healthcare. They are also offering flex work 1/2 days a week in the office.