£30000 - £33000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Spanish Client Servics Executive
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You will be the person accountable for supporting clients in English and Spanish, ensuring they receive exceptional support and service, acting as a point of expertise within the business. In addition to this you will also be responsible for ensuring the business' financial risk is minimised by collecting funds due from clients owing from FX Trades.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Support Executive will:
- Provide exceptional and professional support to clients via a variety of mediums (telephone, email, web) in relation to foreign exchange services
- Act as the point of contact for all Spanish speaking clients in relation to support provided by the Client and Trade Support function
- Help to develop and retain client relationships through excellent service
- Support efficient cash flow and treasury management through the timely collection of outstanding transaction settlement, and the effective collection of margin and deposit requirements
- Comply with regulatory requirements including GDPR and CASS obligations
- Escalate any complaints or non-settlement suspicions to the Client and Trade Support Manager
- Ensure process manuals are available for all tasks, ensure they are correct and updated accordingly
- Act as the main point of contact for English and Spanish Clients as well as a superuser for the online platform and provide suggestions of how to improve the platform
This is a growing organisation with great opportunities, pls send your CV urgently.