City of London, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Spanish Client Services Representative
My Client who are an FX Client based in the heart of the City are looking to hire a Client Services Administrator who speaks fluent Spanish to join their growing team.
Ideal candidate would have worked within Financial Services previously but MUST speak Spanish.
1:00 pm - 10:00 pm (or shift equivalent)
Duties as a Spanish Client Services Administrator:
- Liaising with Spanish clients
- Administrative duties including account set-up, paperwork and filing
- Assisting with Account Management checks
- Providing professional support to clients and partners
- Monitoring and handling client queries in support inbox
- Provide reports with the support of internal systems to clients or other departments
- Assist clients with the deposit and withdrawal process and provide guidance on payment systems
- Dealing with chargebacks
- Administrative Salesforce duties
- Report any potential issues for client facing technology using the monday.com system.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Department and other executives for preparing regulatory reports and any other administration
Requirements of the Spanish Client Services Administrator:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Establish and maintain a good & professional relationship with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Ensure you pay attention to detail in all aspects of the role
Perks of working for this firm:
- Agile / Flexible working
- Progression programmes
- Friendly, fun and sociable team
- Benefits and bonuses