£35000 - £36000 per day
over 1 year ago
My client a Global Marketing Production company who work with the world's leading brands across the globe are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 6-month FTC.
Purpose of the role
· To manage the transactional recruitment duties, covering the entire candidate journey ensuring an excellent experience.
· To support the Talent Acquisition team using effective recruitment advertising and employer branding to attract top talent.
· To continuously build a strong pipeline of candidates.
· To provide monthly and quarterly reports.
· Working with hiring managers to agree campaign plans, building good working relationships and credibility through stakeholder engagement Identifying most effective methods to attract talent, ensuring the approach is cost effective whilst attracting quality candidates
· Provide first point of contact for candidates and applicants, assisting with queries. Responding to telephone and email enquiries, resolving where possible and re-directing where necessary
· Posting accurate adverts, conducting searches and conducting first level screening, and shortlist to hiring managers
· Support interviews where required
· To be responsible and to ensure all administration and communication to candidates and hiring managers are adhered to, for interviews arrangements, feedback and offers of employment
· Ensure all documentation is filed appropriately, and HR drive is up to date, maintaining files in good order
· Maintain a talent pool of potential good candidates for future roles
· Ensure employer brand in market is maintained, promoting business as an employer of choice
· 2-3 years' experience
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels
· Ability to build effective relationships with third party suppliers, internal and external parties to ensure best quality and most effective service
· Ability to challenge and react appropriately to feedback
· Develops strong professional rapport with talent and stakeholders, promoting employer brand at all times
· Experience with in-house and agency recruitment
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATES ONLY TO APPLY.