City of London, London
Up to £35000.00 per annum + plus bens
14 days ago
This amazing opportunity has arisen for a strong Team Coordinator to support this busy Talent/HR Team who are looking to expand due to high volumes and high performance. By assisting the Regional Team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in being responsible for all recruitment administration, you will be the link between the candidate and the hiring team.
Immediately you will be responsible for arranging interviews whether virtual or face-to-face, and take ownership of the candidates experience onsite and add value by providing best-practise improvements.
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent experience from application through to offer
- Schedule candidate virtual interviews and face-to-face interviews which includes aligning calendars of internal partners and external candidates.
- Liaising with Line Managers / Recruitment Agencies and Candidates to arrange interview schedules
- Building relationships with the business leaders, team members, candidates and professional networks
- Coordinate, distribute and enhance the weekly TA report, sharing successes and improvements regionally.
- Organise candidate interview debriefs.
- Assist the HR Ops team with the offer process.
- Assist with onboarding process
- Ensuring data integrity of the organisation's ATS, with data being captured in a consistent and auditable way, following GDPR policies
- Contributing to building an employer brand and continually seeking ways to improve talent quality and experience
- Contributing to the ongoing development of HR processes and systems
- Assist 2 HRBP's as and when required with organisational and admin support
- Assist with the administration of ER cases - liaising with Employees / Line Managers
- Arranging meetings and book diaries
- General HR administrative duties
- Passionate to have a career in Talent / HR
- Strong organisation / administration / communication skills to change priorities in a busy and demanding environment
- Ability to stay calm to resolve conflicting priorities
- A good eye for detail and attention to detail
- Previous experience within recruitment / talent would be advantageous
- A strong team player
- A collaborator who is eager to learn and develop both yourself and the teams performance
- Be resilient and proactive - able to take ownership of recruitment operations.
- You should be determined to improve process and be willing to challenge ideas knowing that innovation is encouraged and rewarded and mistakes are celebrated.
If you have experince of working in Recruitment or as a Team Administrator in a fast paced, high-volume environment and looking to work within a busy and fast paced team then this could be the position for you.
FTC: to start ASAP - until Dec 2022
Salary : £35K plus Benefits including 10% non contributary pension / 10% company performance bonus
(This is a FTC due to head count, and has the potential to be extended for the right person)