West End, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our client, a Global FinTech company, and their growing team. As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be key to supporting and improving how to attract and select talent.
If you are an experienced Talent Coordinator who is detail-oriented, organised and enthusiastic then you are the perfect candidate!
- Support with the creation and updating of job descriptions and job adverts.
- Management of jobs on our ATS Workday
- Coordinate interviews (including to help organise travel if required)
- Assist in initial screening of candidates
- Initiate offer process in Workday and work closely with TA Managers & TA Partners to complete pre-employment screening for candidates and support onboarding processes for new hires
- Support employee referral process
- Raise Purchase Orders for agency fees
- Ensure data integrity with our Workday
- Be responsible for building and distributing regular recruitment related data reports
Skills & Experience
- Experience in coordination within a talent acquisition function, from either in-house or agency
- Passionate about recruitment you're looking to work for a company that's expanding and where you can make a real impact
- You work at pace and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You have a keen interest in offering an amazing experience to both the candidate and hiring manager
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
£200 Day Rate