City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
My Client are a Global Financial Services firm based in the heart of Central London. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Manage a small collaborative team
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into their business to meet the growing needs
- Improve the employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'
- Improve the hiring Managers experience of using HR as a TA partner
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives
- Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will have experience in:
- Solid Financial Services Experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts / agencies.
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Manager:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Pension contribution up to 10%
- Excellent bonus structure