City of London, London
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Private Medical, Pension 10%, Flexiworking
4 months ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
City of London & Remote working
My Client are an international Software and Data Technology firm based in the heart of Central London. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to work as an integral member the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Partner:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve our employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'.
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a TA partner.
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects.
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives.
- Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will have experience in:
- Solid Technology or Corporate Experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts / agencies.
- Sound knowledge of legal frameworks.
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Manager:
- Flexible working.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days.
- Private healthcare and medical insurance.
- Pension contribution up to 10%.