£65000 - £70000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Reading
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Technology firm with their growing Talent Team with the opportunity to travel.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is accountable sourcing the right talent for the right role, and throughout the process provide exceptional candidate experience to all active, passive or potential talent for Sage.
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruiting, proactive sourcing, candidate engagement, assessment of candidate suitability and fit, managing the interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers; incl. detailed pre-screen prior to submitting candidates to manager interview
- Act as an advisor to the business and advise them on market trends/competitive talent intelligence through developed expertise and knowledge, set clear expectations, and drive the client relationship.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, to build trust and expertise in the functions, to enable confident conversations with candidates about teams and roles across the business
- Define and deliver sourcing channels, that provide a balance of time, cost and quality to the business, seeking out new or redefine routes to market
- Manage the internal applicant process as well as the employee referral process to ensure a consistent and positive experience for all parties
- Deliver results through productivity / quality KPIs; time, cost, experience, reporting, ratio's, data integrity and process adherence
The ideal candidates will come from a Tech background with a heavy direct sourcing model! If you are flexible with location and travel then this could be your next opportunity.