£55000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
Job title: Talent Acquisition Senior Analyst
Salary: up to £60,000
Location: London, West-end
Our client, an innovative banking and payment services provider that believes in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain are looking for a Talent Acquisition Senior Analyst to join their growing team!
The Talent Acquisition Senior Analyst, will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle end to end activity for the business and will work very closely with them to drive through the growth, strategy and initiatives. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will also play an integral critical part in the design, implementation and delivery of their Graduate and Internship program.
The key accountabilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with business function managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions.
- Providing a best in class experience to all candidates who engage with our client; answering questions, arranging interviews, managing communication, and providing a clear status update for all candidates.
- Supporting the direct sourcing model through candidate generation.
- Assisting in the design and execution of the graduate and internship program.
- Attends and participates in college/university job fairs and recruiting workshops/sessions.
- Using the ATS to create management information and recruitment data for hiring managers.
- Ensuring that all recruitment activity is tracked through the recruitment management system.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure talent acquisition KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Managing high volume interview scheduling through engagement with both candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Work on Continuous Process Improvement projects in the talent acquisition function.
- Assisting with the onboarding process.
- Managing job postings.
- Candidate application screening.
- Talent pooling and talent segmentation.
What are some of the skills we are looking for?
- Experience of graduate programs is essential
- You'll need to be detail oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Experience of executing recruitment deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Recruitment/candidate management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Word and strong computer skills
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) Greenhouse is preferred
- English (written and spoken) German capability would be desirable
If you are looking for a new opportunity, a work culture that prides itself on equality for all and work-life balance, please get in touch!