City of London, London
£40000 - £43000 per annum
7 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Talent Development Specialist, for my client within the travel industry.
You will be joining a small team in a hands-on role. Being a team player with excellent coaching and communications skills, passionate about supporting the growth of individuals, teams, and the organisation. Looking after all elements of the learning cycle and with the opportunity to implement innovative learning solutions that strengthen performance and create value for the organisation.
- Identify and support learning priorities across the organisation, using a performance consulting approach.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to design, develop and deliver relevant and engaging learning solutions.
- Apply learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development.
- Use a blend of learning approaches in your design and delivery of learning programmes, including face to face, digital, social collaborative, and coaching.
- Facilitate world class learning experiences with the ability to engage a diverse audience.
- Use a variety of coaching techniques to support the development of individuals at all levels of the business.
- Support existing Talent Development processes, including induction, performance management and apprenticeships.
- Gather and analyse data to support the evaluation and impact of learning programmes.
Skills and abilities
- Experience in a learning role, ideally within a global organisation.
- Strong background of delivering learning solutions within a service driven environment.
- Experience in delivering impactful leadership development programmes.
- Instructional design, facilitation, and training delivery skills.
- Experience working with eLearning authoring and video editing software, including Articulate 360, Camtasia and Vyond.
- Experience working with apprenticeships and/or Graduate programmes would be an advantage.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in L&D/OD/HRM
- Recognised coaching qualification
- Desire to embrace and drive change.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver to deadlines.
- A sound understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies.
- Proactive problem solving
- Strong team player