£200 - £250 per day
24 days ago
Talent Manager | £50,000 | Central London - Immediate
My Client are a Global Asset Management firm based in the heart of Central London who are urgently on the hunt for a Talent & Training Advisor to join their small team of 3.
You will be working closely within the Global HR team to deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Manager:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve our employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a recruitment partner.
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives.
Requirements as a Talent Manager:
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programmes.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must come with a good global network of contacts / agencies.
- Sound knowledge of legal frameworks.
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Manager:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Pension contribution up to 10%