West London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Talent Manager | Up to £60,000
My Client are a leading Financial Advisory are on the hunt for an International Talent Manager / Advisor to join their team on a stand-alone basis, liaising with their dynamic HR team permanently.
As a successful; Talent Manager you will:
- Design and implement the company's talent frameworks, policies, procedures, tools and resources for talent planning, performance management and employee development.
- Entire end-to-end recruitment, on boarding and off-boarding.
- Develop and manage the Training Academy to deliver training programmes.
- Create and implement talent, capability and performance tools and processes.
- To design and create the Framework to facilitate a self-managed salary increase, professional development and career progression programme.
- To ensure employee handbook, recruitment handbook, HR policies, procedures, tools and templates are kept updated and in line with legislation.
An incredible firm who invest time in their employees, develop their skill sets and offer intense training programmes. Great exposure internationally and the opportunity to travel to different sites.
- A HR Generalist with a strong recruitment focus or talent profile.
- Must have tangible experience with Diversity and Inclusion and a strong background of recent projects.
- Experience in an International environment within the financial world.