West London, London
£100 - £110 per day + plus holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
My Client are an International Media Production business, on the hunt for a Talent Coordinator to support one of their TA Managers on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be key in supporting the coordination, reporting, systems administration and ad hoc projects for the Talent Acquisition Manager and wider recruitment function.
Responsibilities of the TA Coordinator:
- Providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders by providing timely and accurate administrative support
- Updating our applicant tracking system to ensure all vacancies are uploaded, advertised, costs allocated and closed out effectively, ensuring all stages of the recruitment process are logged and recorded in line with company procedures.
- Conduct weekly review/audit and update Recruitment Tracker (in Excel) to ensure it is up to date, accurate and consistent with status.
- Organising interviews, booking rooms and supporting managers/Recruitment Team and wider HR team in producing effective Interview Packs.
- Dealing with candidate and agency queries, to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Support production of offer and on boarding communications
- Assist the completion of ad hoc recruitment related projects
- Assisting with the organisation of recruitment events e.g. Agency Days, Assessment Centres or organising participation in attendance at Recruitment Fairs, Universities etc.
Requirements of the TA Coordinator:
- Proven track record of providing Recruitment administrative support
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment environment including organising interviews, managing applications and liaising with agencies/candidates would be desirable.
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems is desirable.
- Experience of co-ordinating/organising interviews and meetings efficiently.
- Experience of producing high quality reports, spreadsheets and other MI and data in appropriate formats.
- Highly motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work in order to meet tight and changing deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills. Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and work on own initiative as well as manage conflicting deadlines
Salary: up to £28K / £110 per day plus holiday pay
Location: West London