City of London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Talent Specialist| £45,000 | Central London
My Client are a Global FX firm based in the heart of Central London who are on the hunt for a Talent and HR Specialist to join their small team of 3 permanently.
You will be working closely with the HR Director and Senior Stakeholders deliver an efficient and effective service to employees across a global remit.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Manager:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into our business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Improve our employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience'
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a recruitment partner.
- Provide Generalist HR support including Talent Management, Training & Development initiatives.
- Improve succession planning
Requirements as a Talent Specialist:
- Experience designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion programs.
- Proven track record of projects and partnering with stakeholders.
- Must have on-site Talent experience.
- Strong Linkedin experience
Benefits of joining the company as Talent Specialist:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Pension contribution up to 10%
- Quarterly bonuses