Our client is a leading International Oil & Gas business with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Interim Tax Manager to help the finance team on a temporary basis. The business offer hybrid working model.
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
This role will be broad in scope and involve working with an established in-house Tax Team on a wide variety of corporate reporting and compliance matters. It will be an opportunity to gain extensive and varied in-house experience.
- Supporting Head of Tax with the tax reporting process. Prepare consolidated group tax disclosures for the annual and interim report. Prepare cash tax forecasts and review tax expense for the group on a quarterly basis. Ensure compliance with tax transparency obligations.
- Managing tax compliance. Prepare the tax disclosures in the statutory accounts. Manage the UK tax compliance and support on any HMRC audits. Assistance with overseas tax compliance as required. Ad hoc support in respect of any overseas audits.
- Managing transfer pricing. Prepare transfer pricing documentation. Assist with corporate tax planning in relation to simplification of corporate structure, financing, and hedging arrangements.
- Assistance in managing professional advisors' fee budgets
- Experience of UK and international taxes from an in-house role in an international organisation or private practice
- Oil and Gas experience preferred but not essential