City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
22 days ago
An institutional grade Financial Services company is recruiting for a Tax Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a full range of tax services to SFL and EMEA entities in compliance with laws and regulations, providing excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Leading and managing multiple operations of the tax area for SFL assisting with the tax affairs of other legal entities in the EMEA region
- Owning all tax areas covering all applicable direct and indirect taxes relating to the businesses including those embedded in operational and trading processes
- Embracing and driving automation of tax related processes ensuring compliance with new requirements such as MTD
- Advising on and reviewing employee related taxes including overseas share/stock schemes/plans, cross-border employment matters and annual reporting
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks including managing tax risk register
- Qualified CTA
- UK tax experience ideally in big four
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.