£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Team Administrator (L&D) | £25,000 | Bedford
My Client are an incredible international Insurance firm based in the heart of Bedford; looking for a diligent, strong administrator to support their Learning and Development team on a 6 month FTC.
As a successful administrator you will:
The successful candidate will have prior experience either within L&D or a fast-paced corporate environment supporting a team.
The roles requirements:
- Supporting the organisation of various L&D projects within the firm
- Liaising with external providers and monitoring the learning activities.
- Handling the maintenance of the L&D database and intranet
- Any other ad hoc L&D administration duties as required.
- Offering a range of benefits from flexible working, on-site restaurants and bars, incredible incentive programmes and training days suitable for anything you need to achieve your goal.
- The firm have a great atmosphere and a real friendly feel.
- Previous experience as an administrator
- Experience with HR databases is desired but not essential
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills working with Microsoft Office and Excel