£19000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Up to £20,000
My client a renowned law firm with a fantastic reputation are now looking to bring in a professional and highly driven Team Administrator for their office based in Colchester.
Within this role you will be providing a dedicated administrative and secretarial support service to fee earners - this will include managing diaries, booking travel, dealing with invoices, audio/copy typing, formatting documents and performing land registry checks.
You will have previous secretarial/admin support experience, have some form of secretarial qualifications (i.e. CILEx) and ideally some experience with Land Registry.
The successful Team Administrator will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous secretarial/team support experience
- Experience with copy/audio typing
- Competent in MS Office
- Secretarial qualifications (CILEx)
- Experience with Land Registry would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!