£17.00 - £19.00 per hour
7 months ago
My client are a Large Global Asset Management business based in the west End and are looking for an experienced Team Administrator for a ten week temporary role to support a large team.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Excellent organisational skills are required to manage, prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent windows-based software skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Internet is used on occasions for researching timetables for public transport, maps, directions, venues, entertainment etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience booking travel for others and organising travel itineraries and organising /managing schedules in Outlook
- Experience working in a team with members at all levels.
- Proactive and capable of using initiative.
- Strong team player.
- High level of professionalism - confidentiality, discretion and judgement.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- The applicant must have hands on experience of a busy administrative role and should also be comfortable organising and working for a highly motivated and proficient department.
- Experience working within Financial Services
Please contact Emma on 0203 8460794 or email emmah@kennedypearce